Having done this very exercise recently looking for a decent WW1 era Wolseley, I can sympathise.....I actually have a couple of reproductions now as once they arrived I found the crown wasn't as high as it should be, the brim either not wide enough or at a different angle...And this is after forgiving the sin passing for a liner. I ended up sourcing one from a local chap that was about as close as I was likely to get, it'll suffice until a better version comes along which I'm hopeful during the Great War 100th Anniversaries ahead, I'm hoping demand will create a better copy.
What is covering the other areas you note is correcting the pugaree, making your own and folding it into place instead of the single band most if not all of the reproduction Wolesleys come with. There are a few tutorials on how to do it.
Good luck, I'll be curious as to how you go..