Members Main Interests

For anything else of relevance not covered by the topics above.

Re: Members Main Interests

Postby Stuart_Bates » 15 Jun 2013 03:33

My main interest is British military headgear, mostly of the Victorian/Edwardian period. Lately, I have become interested in uniforms and accoutrements and the Yeomanry generally.

Stuart
Stuart_Bates
Veteran Member

Postby trooper » 17 Jun 2013 06:03

My main interest is British cavalry and Yeomanry. Other subjects are Indian cavalry and State Forces, American Civil and Indian wars and the Old West. Present undertaking is trying to assemble a photographic record of all yeomanry standards and guidons from 1793 onwards. Trooper
trooper
Veteran Member

Postby fv1620 » 18 Jun 2013 09:54

My main interests are administration, stores accounting, regulations, official publications, hygiene & sanitation - of any era for the British Army.
Clive Elliott

Wanted British Army publications of any period eg AC, ACI, AESP, AO, COSA, CR, DCI, EMEC, EMEI, EMER, EMPL, EMPS, ER, JSP, LoC, LTI, MAOS, MRA, RAOS, REA, VAOS, WMTI, etc, Army & WO Coded publications in paper or fiche.
fv1620

Postby BingandNelsonFan » 08 Sep 2016 15:20

Interesting topic, and it's quite enlightening to see what others main interests are on this forum. :)

I love history, particularly British History, so my interests would be rather broad in those lines. However, I'm very partial to the British serving in India. Going through records and discovering those often forgotten British pioneers is quite thrilling. I also enjoy helping anyone research a particular individual, as it's like a real-life mystery!

Sarah
BingandNelsonFan

Postby Derbys » 08 Sep 2016 18:56

Egypt and Soudan 1881 - 1899, but more specifically Egypt Campaign 1882 and 2nd Battalion Derbyshire Regiment.
Derbys
Participating Member

Postby 95th » 24 Dec 2016 23:55

Im interested in all aspects and periods of british military history but my main interests are anything that relates to the 95th derbyshire regiment and the campaigns they fought in,If I also find anything related to the 95th and my hometown Chesterfield then that's even better!Being a shooter I have a great love of victorian military firearms too.
95th

Previous

Return to Other Victorian Wars Chat